Friday 25 January 2013

FOTD | Colour Tattoo, Face Form + Naked Palette.

Hallo!
As usual I've been very naughty and I missed my Wednesday Waffle post...again! Grr, so annoyed with myself. I just keep forgetting what day it is. Does that happen to anyone else?

Here's a quick FOTD, I wanted to try out some of the new products I've bought recently. I'll list the products used below the photos.



Recently I've been loving gold, that's something a little unusual for me. Normally I'm not a lover of gold. I wanted to do something different with my eyes, something a bit messier and not so precise. I also wanted to try out some more cream shadows so I picked up one of the Maybelline Colour Tattoos in Eternal Gold. I used this as a base and worked in some Half Baked from the Naked palette into the crease. That's all I used and I used my finger mainly.








Face.

Elf Flawless Finish Foundation in Porcelain. 
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in Shade 010.
Sleek Face Form in Light. (Contour, Highlighter + Rose Gold blush)
Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in Fair.

Eyes.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24Hr in Eternal Gold.
Urban Decay Naked palette shade Half Baked.
Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Liner in Black Chrome. 
Maybelline Colossal Smoky Eyes Mascara in Black.
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in #005 Nude.

Lips.

B. Rich Intense Colour lipstick in Eton Mess.

This lipstick is lovely, it's a beautiful colour, so creamy and feels like heaven! I'm so glad I bought this. It's from a new range called B. and it's stocked in Superdrug. I went in on Tuesday and they'd just put everything out so nothing had been swatched and everything was fully stocked it was amazing! I really recommend them. Can't wait to try some more things out. I also bought a cream eyeshadow from this brand so more on that later.

Is everyone excited for the weekend?! I know I am, for once I have the entire weekend off work, aaaahhh!
:D

X

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award, please have a quick neb at my post!

    Taimar xx

    http://sparkleandmonroe.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I already did a Liebster post, but I'd love to answer your questions! :)

      I love reading peoples answers too. I really want to try that Soap and Glory cleansing milk, sounds amazing!

      Xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...