Thursday 25 April 2013

FOTD | Benefit, Collection + Accessorize.

Here's something I've not done in a while, a face of the day! This was from yesterday. I wasn't up to much, just hanging around the house during the day and I went out later at night with the same make up on. I only had to touch up my blusher and lipstick.

I used quite a variety of products and brands for this look. I do love to mix things up a bit. I think the coppery/brown/pink eyeshadows go nicely with the teal eyeliner and I wanted to keep the rest of my face pretty neutral so my eyes would be the main focus.







Please excuse my slightly scowly face that is coming up, it was rather bright and I already have frown lines so it's even more obvious! Anyway, onto what I used.

Face.

Revlon Nearly Naked foundation in 110 Ivory - Review coming soon!
Garnier Anti Dark Circles 2 in 1 Tinter Eye Roll-on in Very Fair - Review also coming soon.
Elf HD Powder in Translucent.
Accessorize Merged Baked Blusher in 7 Wowzer - Review soon.
MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter - Review here.

Eyes.

Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in RSVP.
Urban Decay Eyeshadows in Sin + Virgin.
17 Eyeshadow in Statuesque - Review soon.
Maybellines The Rocket Mascara in Black.
Collection Extreme 24hr Eyeliner in Teal - Review coming very soon!

Lips.

Collection Volume Sensation Lipstick in Satin Bow. - Review coming soon (told you I had loads to catch up on)!







What do you think, do you like it? I wasn't sure about the lip colour, I had a bit of a play around with a few shades and decided I need a new nude lipstick! Even though Satin Bow is pretty new it's much more pink than nude. Any suggestions?

Don't forget to enter my giveaway! There's still 8 days left - go have a peek if you like.



8 comments:

  1. i LOVE that teal color! it looks so nice on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm obsessed with that eyeliner at the moment, it's brilliant.

      Xx

      Delete
  2. love your eyeliner :)

    xoxo rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I can't stop wearing it! Thanks for commenting :)

      Xx

      Delete
  3. I love the eyeliner! I might have to go back and pick up the teal one now
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, it's such a lovely colour! I wish they did a brown one too.

      Xx

      Delete
  4. Great tutorial! I love the eyeliner!

    SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...